The Green Queen 10AMP BBQ
Introducing the new 'Green Queen' BBQ, which has efficient 10Amp elements that draw less power than traditional 15Amp or 25Amp BBQs.
We have a saying here at BBQs-R-US - a BBQ can be gold-coated, but if it doesn't get hot it isn't much good. Anyone who has stood around a BBQ that doesn't get hot knows the frustration of watching the meat stew instead of sizzle, and this has always been a real concern with low amperage BBQs. However after rigorous testing, we have determined that elements drawing 2200W will provide enough temperature and yet will still only require a 10Amp power supply.
We can use 1800W elements on request, but these are not recommended as they take too long to heat up, and the increased running time negates the energy saving of the reduced amperage.
- 2200KW elements, which allow for greater heat production and retention than 1800KW elements but still operate using the standard 10Amp power supply.
- Copper backing plate to improve efficiency, heat conduction and heat retention.
- Automatic timer will switch off after a set period of time (factory set to switch off after 13 minutes)
- Thermostatic controls
- Green light to indicate BBQ is operating
- Stainless steel doors with lock to hide controls
- Fully galvanised steel frame
- Weather proof
- Ready for your brick or stone enclosure or available in a pre-fabricated cabinet
- Push Button Operation standard
- Coin Operation available
- Key Operation available
- Cooking area of 460mm x 460mm
- Overall hotplate size 575mm x 575mm
- Adjustable height 850mm - 920mm
- Single phase, 2.2KW, 10Amps